Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Do you think they look alike?

Kara and Joshua each at about 9 months:

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I definitely think they look alike! Cuteness abounds!

stampinashley said...

I see you are trying out some different blog layouts... happy yet? !!!

Um yeah, they look alike. They both have the same drooping mouth!! Except Kara had WAY more hair!

So now I know where and who to pass all of my half-used scrapbooking supplies on to!

Erika and Jason said...

Cute and fun pictures. I need your help. How do you change your background. I really want to change it but I don't know how.

Shaela said...

YES!

Kajsa said...

oh my goodness, like exactly!! i never really noticed before, wow!

Anonymous said...

I think they do look alike--but then again you and Brian kind of look similar too--don't you think it's weird how husband and wife kind of begin to resemble each other after they've been married for a while? To me, their eyes are different but they have the similar face structure from the nose down. Beautiful Children!

Angela said...

I don't know...their noses look alike, but their faces are shaped different and their eyes are not the same. Love the slack jaw! "Close your mouth please, we are not a codfish" :) They are both very cute though! BTW, thanks for that Fourth Bear reference, I was laughing my head off!