Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Vance Family Blog has begun...finally!

After realizing what a great idea blogging is, succumbing to peer pressure (everyone else is doing it!), and procrastinating long enough, I (Leah) have finally buckled down this evening to create a blog. I have officially jumped on the bandwagon. Let's go!

4 comments:

azufelt said...

Peer pressure sucks, doens't it? I probably had something to do with that... because they already sucked me in, I may as well bring a few more down with me! Ah, you'll like it. I'm kind of obsessed now.

Oh yeah, is that a wedding pic of you and Brian? You guys look SOOOO young!

Kajsa said...

im glad you finally did it! you will enjoy blogging, it really is fun. cute vacation pictures!

Angela said...

Yay! It's a great way to keep in touch, cause you know I don't call as much as I should! :) love ya!

Leah said...

Yep, it's a wedding pic. Actually, it's one from our reception which was a few days after we got married. So, we looked "SOOOO young!"? Meaning, we look old now, right? Thaaaaanks.