While we were in Yuma for Christmas, we were able to have the kids get their pictures taken with their cousins (my sister Angela and her husband Greg's children). It was a hectic morning (aren't all picture days, though?) with a hungry baby and bored kids. This was the best one of them all together. Other than Ben looking like he's growling and Kara with her socks growing out of her head, I think it turned out pretty well.

Joshua, Mia, Kara, Kendra, Benjamin, Kyle
5 comments:
Mom's had the pics for a while...she said she's sending yours soon...we'll see! :) I accidentally left mine over there which is why I hadn't posted them yet. Glad you could use it too!
What a darling picture. I just now am tracking down your blog...I didn't realize you had one. It will be fun to watch!!
I love the picture! And I always get a kick out of "things that grow from peoples' heads"
Yeah! I am so glad you left a message on our blog! I will add you to my favorites! Love the cousin pic! Take Care, Shanda
what a great idea! cute pic!
Post a Comment