Friday, August 7, 2009

Dress Up and Stuff

Nada stays entertained for a while just by sitting in the Bumbo and watching the older two dance or run around the living room. This is generally what happens each day while I'm making dinner.


Grandma and Papa Vance sent Joshua a dinosaur costume, which might fit him for Halloween in about 2 years. (It's a little big.)



Sorry, Daddy.


6 comments:

Linsey F said...

Nice blackmail pictures! You might need those in about 14 years!!

Erin said...

Cute new pic up top! That is pretty funny Joshua all dressed up like that. Looks like those two have fun together and that is great they can be entertaining for Nada as well. Too bad that costume doesn't fit yet, that would've solved one of your problems for another costume idea. Unless you already figured out what Joshua and Nada are going to be for Halloween. It was fun seeing you at Walmart yesterday!

Michelle G. said...

Ahahaha! That's hilarious. Who's idea was it, I wonder? Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Joshua is so pretty!...I mean,umm, handsome! Dressing up is so fun...even for me! Love the costumes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
azufelt said...

Ooh, I love all thes dress ups! I'm pretty sure that Austin won't escape our household without getting dressed like a princess or cheerleader or something! So, here's to incriminating photos for years to come!