Wow, time flies. She's already growing too fast! At her 2-week appointment, Nada weighed 7 lbs 12.5 oz and measured 19.5 inches long. She is eating and sleeping well, and I'm back on my feet. We're all doing great!
Glad things are going well. Does she remind you of any of the other two? Is there red in that little bit of hair she has? How's being a mother of 3? Sorry for all the questions! :)
Hey! Cute little baby you've got there! :) Give me call when you have a spare minute...I hate to call new mommies because I don't want to disturb anyone! Love you, sounds like you did great!
5 comments:
She is too cute!!! What a sweetie :) Congrats, again!
Glad things are going well. Does she remind you of any of the other two? Is there red in that little bit of hair she has? How's being a mother of 3? Sorry for all the questions! :)
Hey! Cute little baby you've got there! :) Give me call when you have a spare minute...I hate to call new mommies because I don't want to disturb anyone! Love you, sounds like you did great!
Congratulations. She is a cutie pie. You look great too!
What a beautiful little family you have. I love the new title photo. And Nada is the prettiest name!
Post a Comment